Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Off to see...

...the doc today, isn't that terrific,
a morning appointment, to be specific;
no, nothings wrong, it's routine,
every six months, I've been seen.

I'll do my walking, when that is done,
it's really cold, no help from the sun;
I'll walk inside, up at the mall,
which is okay, but it's like one long hall.

But before all that stuff up above,
I get to do things, that I love,
out to coffee, a meeting with friends,
that's how the day begins and ends.

When all that stuff is done,
it's days end, before it begun;
when you're up before eleven PM,
then it ends early today, my friend.

But I'll take time, push a button or two,
and encourage the same action from you;
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ is the place,
the tabs at the top show every place.  (that there are buttons)

If you ever feel down in the dumps,
and you're not ill, like having the mumps,
and you're feeling alone and blue,
find a meeting, there's a chair for you.

Smile - it's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment