Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If something...

...can go wrong, it will come in bunches;
and can happen at a time, when you have no hunches,
that's what going on at our house today,
yesterday really - but look at it this way....

....while I was out walking the snowmobile trail,
my knee locked up, just like it was in jail;
I have got down to photo some tracks,
when the damn thing decided to attack(s).

I'm okay now it worked itself out,
but I've got something else to tell you about.
While I was out walking, communing with nature,
my wife and the car were in for adventure.

The car went good while she was driving,
but stopped at a friends, the car was thriving,
when she got in to start the thing up;
nothing, zip, zilch - the ghost had gone up.

Now it's in the garage, the computer won't talk,
all that they've tried and the thing will balk,
I guess they'll try something new today,
module by module.....and who's going to pay?

But I won't let that distract me from doing my thing,
call up them buttons - give them a ring,
and I will punch them, every one,
there's food on the table for critters, each one.

If you keep trying but don't suceed,
there may be something that you need,
start at the beginning with step one,
Easy Does It; but do it, and it will get done.

At least the coffee's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment