Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh Boy!...

...the coffee's done, I just made a pot,
you guys hang on, I'll drink some while it's hot;
ahhh! That's better, it tastes really good,
go ahead and try some, you know you should!

Yesterday was quiet, and very cold,
the wind from the Northwest, is getting very old;
we walked on the snowmobile trail for a while,
maybe we made a total of two and a half mile(s).

Today promises to be warmer and the wind more calm,
so I'll go and try to walk around, can't do any harm,
if that doesn't work out, I'll walk the snow trail again,
maybe to the very top, where I haven't been.

But before I do all that, there's something that waits,
pushing all those buttons, habit forming traits;
but you'll be so helpful, and feeling good too,
please come and join me. Yes I mean you!

Some people are different that you or I,
that doesn't mean they're not trying to get by,
maybe it's language, or color of their skin,
Live and Let Live, that's how it should have been.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment