Thursday, February 4, 2010

We have...

... the car, such as it is,
I can't explain the technical biz,
the bad computer took over the good,
who knows what goes on, under the hood!

So today to the dealer it goes,
a far away place, with tired old shows,
but, I'll get a loaner, that's what I've been told,
while they fix the car, and we're on hold.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it runs,
hopefully long enough to get some stuff done;
like going to a meeting, some place to chat,
and go for a walk, don't forget your hat.

But prior to starting on my new adventure,
I've got to visit the unique architecture,
of the "button place", you know the site well,
push all those buttons, go on, give 'em hell!

And if you know someone, who's not exactly like you,
please get along, you know what to do,
shake a hand, a cheerful greeting, is what you give,
follow the motto:  Live and Let Live!

Enjoy...coffee's good today

No comments:

Post a Comment