Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is...

...a real mess, this without a car,
one things for sure I ain't goin far!
Now last night I messed up my bedtime,
now it's one thirty and I can't write good rhyme.

I slept until one, yes, one in the morning,
I should have been up, at least I'm not yawning,
I wonder what coffee will taste like, this late in the day?
Oh, when in Rome! Right? Ain't that what they say?

I guess I'll go walking today, a little more,
yesterdays walk was good, I didn't get sore,
but I walked two miles over rough terrain,
just to end up on the road a mile from home, but no rain.

I'll go back today to my "regular route",
down to the beaver pond, I guess that's what it's about;
maybe the garage will call with good news,
that's one thing for sure that I can use.

And I'll push buttons, all six of them,
try it yourself, be a man among men,  (ladies too please)
helping each other, that's what it's about,
if you don't care to, then off and out.

Waiting for coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment