Friday, February 5, 2010

It is done...

...the car that is, it's okay so it's alleged, can't argue;
the dealer did a thorough check that's true,
only one bad spot could be found,
with the radio, computers and sound?

Anyway - it's over, 'til next time I guess,
maybe I should ask a priest to bless,
but they don't bless cars, not that I've heard;
of course that means you're taking my word.

Today's kind of cold, but I'll try it out,
do some of that walking I can't live without,
back to the sidewalk on Dirigo Drive,
I guess it helps to keep me alive.

Before I go I'll take a nap or a snooze,
got up at ten, have nothing to lose;
then I'll push buttons, a daily chore,
what possibly more could a man live for?

You don't have to do all things at once,
one at a time or maybe a small bunch,
stress is trying to do too many things,
try First Things First, see what it brings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment