Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It could....

....be the beginning of the very end,
my walking days might have gone 'round the bend;
with a mile to go on my first route....
...yesterday, my knee was on it's way out.

There was some sudden pain,
and that slowed me down, I was racing rain,
the thing would bend okay, but it really hurt,
but resting overnight, it feels okay, but ready to hit the dirt.

I'll need to take it easy, for a week or so,
then I'll try it out - to see if it will go,
and I'll make a point of not going to far,
so I don't have a mile to go, to get to my car.

So, I'll find some other interest to last me for a while,
it might be soon or never, when I walk another mile,
but it was sure good while it lasted, it's sad to see it go,
but on the bright side, it could start again I know.

I read something yesterday, it lit up a light,
let me try to remember, I hope I get it right.
Something along the lines, of the easy way to do things,
is to take it easy, do the first thing first, and see what that brings.

Don't forget the buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment