Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It was....

...just a little weird, not to go for a walk,
well, at least I have my voice, so I can talk.
The knee felt better after a night rest,
the rest will continue, before I dare test.

The rest of my world continues just fine,
coffee and meetings, they don't take much time;
working on the Rooster, and Iris too,
and the ballgames, almost to much to do.

Of course there's basketball,
it is March after all;
and more to be seen in April, I recall,
it's been an interesting year for basketball.

There are important things to do too,
like pushing buttons, for a second or two;
go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/,
push some buttons, and play along.

It's not always easy to treat people right,
some are nice and some want to fight,
telling the difference, or drawing a line,
use your good judgement, you'll do just fine.

The rain might stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment