Sunday, March 28, 2010

This sleeping...

...in stuff has just got to stop,
kind of throws me off, it's over the top!
But maybe it's better than the day before,
when ten thirty PM came to my door.

I never know when the hammer will fall,
it'll hit the bell with my wake up call,
one things for sure I don't need an alarm,
I can make most appointments without any harm.

Yesterday the weather took a turn for the worst,
cold north wind, it just came in bursts,
and it was thirteen degrees when I started my walk,
today looks much better, but it's written with chalk.

I'll go do my walking maybe above five,
take a coffee break and keep going, it keeps me alive;
and then do some errands, all over town,
then I'll come home and have a set down.

The Red Sox are on with the Twins at one,
so I'll need to make sure to have everything done,
I'll watch the game and see how they do,
they lost yesterday, with the new pitcher too.

But before that all starts, there's something now,
push those buttons and we all know how.
I'll start with the animals then go to rainforest,
breast cancer, books and food for the poorest.

Live and Let Live, that's what I believe,
it's none of my business what others may leave,
if it's not some kind of criminal act,
they live their lives, I live mine, that's a fact.

Enjoy, the spingtime

No comments:

Post a Comment