Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to....

....almost normal, that's the thing today,
will it happen tomorrow, how can I say,
you never know from one day to the next,
will the day be good or will you be vexed?

But, today is what counts, just twenty-four hours,
that's all we have, yours, mine or ours;
so I spend it wisely, doing the right thing,
walking, meeting, learning that's what it will bring.

It's Monday, and you know the spiel,
weekends are good, workdays are real,
I've had enough sports to last for the week,
until, of course, when the scores I peek.

The Sox won another, with no help from Ortiz,
I think it best, if he would just leave;
the rest of the bunch play rather well,
pitching and hitting, and looking swell.

So before I make coffee, I'll go do my thing,
push all the buttons, it'll make you heart sing,
helping the hungry, animals too,
teaching, and helping more than a few.

Learning to live life on it's term(s),
is a valuable less that we can learn,
not everything will work out for the best,
so just be grateful for all the rest.

Smile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment