Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's getting....

...easy to "sleep in", until eleven-thirty,
more sleep doesn't help, I'm still not 'purty',
but it's help a lot, not to have to nap,
and it gives my bones a break, harder for them to snap.

New shoes have made a difference for my sore feet,
finally found a pair that work, when feet and pavement meet.
It was a long process, finding the right one,
now thats been settled, I'm glad that it's done.

Waiting for my coffee, God my mouth is dry,
so I'll just wait it out, not much longer or I'll cry!
I'm not too addicted, it's decaf anyway,
it makes it seem 'on schedule' for the start of the day.

Now I've gone and done it, I went a made a pot,
so all I have to do, is wait, and drink it hot.
I'm a man of habits, always do the same way,
right down to parking spots, each and every day.

Now it's time to practice, what I always preach,
I'll go and push some buttons, they're right within my reach;
it's simple, fast and easy, and I'm sure you'll join in,
look at all the good you do, always sure to win.

So, be good to you neighbors, I'm sure you have a few,
treat them with the respect, you want shown to you;
you shouldn't always be so busy, you can't smile or wave,
use your whole hand too please, and don't rant and rave.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment