Saturday, April 17, 2010

Waltz...

...me around again Willy, a somewhat silly song,
I'll remember it today, while Hollie is along.
Yes! It's that time again, a co-pilot if you will,
we're looking for fun, and the battles not up hill.

I'm sure she has plans that are rather large,
she could do enough 'projects' to fill a shipping barge,
and she'll change her mind, don't want the ones she had,
let's go get a magazine, there's photos in there Dad.

I can hear it now, it's ringing in my ears,
so I might as well enjoy it, that'll bring the cheers,
the thing is that we always have a good time,
if you don't mind repeating, you won't be far behind.

But first I'll make some coffee, I'm going to do it now,
now I've gone and done it, can you hear that? Wow!
I'm looking forward to it, I love that first cup too,
but before I have that, I have things to do.

Go to the website http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/,
and you can join me, come on! Play along.
Up there at the top, see that row of tabs?
Push each and the button, that each one has.

And please always remember one important thing,
don't be judgemental - is this a familar ring?
Live and Let Live, we don't have to be alike,
there are lot's of different people coming down the pike.

Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment