Thursday, April 15, 2010

I don't....

...think I'll ever get used to, getting up a different times,
there's no single standard, no plans and no chimes;
today an hour later than the day before,
which was pretty much different than what I had in store.

Oh, I'm used to the way things are right now,
I'd just like to same time each day, so I wouldn't have a cow;
but that's not the hand I've been delt, so get used to it I say,
besides it may be boring, the same thing every day!

I finished the "Iris" painted yesterday,
think it came out better, I am happy to say,
now I'm going to work on a tractor, an old Ford,
back when they were yellow, on that you have my word.

And I'm goin walking, this weeks been really good,
five mile a day, just like I know I should,
it's pretty good stuff, for a guy my age,
adding those numbers too, I'm on my third page.

And of course the usual, coffee and meeting too,
If I don't do those things, then what would I do,
well, I'd push the buttons, do that every day,
won't you please join me, what do you say?

And learning to give anyone a chance,
and that's not always so easy, that little dance,
some folks are kinder, and some are pretty mean,
but Live and Let Live - that's the way to lean.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment