Thursday, June 24, 2010

I think...

...there should be a rule,
don't use pitchers that act like a fool,
they'll give up two homers and lose the game,
and all the while think their adding fame.

I shouldn't have turned on the blasted TV,
afterall, there's really not much to see,
but, I witnessed the home runs, then I got mad,
the Red Sox lose, when it was a win they had.

So much for that stuff, leave it alone,
let me tell of yesterday, when I did roam;
over in Brewer on Dirigo Drive,
when some of the wildlife, was really alive.

I saw my friend yesterday, old stinky,

don't know if it’s a boy or girl, I'm not that kinky,
before it could pay my the debt it may think I owed,
I quickly crossed to the other side of the road.

I saw no foxes or even one deer,
maybe they were running in fear,
not of me, but that stinky guy,
no stores were open, no protection to buy.

It was a wonderful walk, but humid and hot,
glad it was early, four-fifteen, glad a lot,
it was peaceful and quiet, no one around,
if it weren't for the interstate, not even a sound.

So today I'll repeat my usual route,
still trying to see if walking bears fruit;
but first there's a chore I need to get done,
push those buttons and hope I not the only one.

And treat other people nice and show respect,
not like some tiny, bothersome speck;
treat them the way you'd like for yourself,
don't keep brotherhood up high on a shelf.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment