Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday....

...it's no cause for the blues,
we've got a new week, what's there to lose?
the weather improves, no showers in sight,
but it will be hot, and that's not right.

The oughta be a law, no temps above seventy-two,
that would suit me, but how about you?
There are people who seem to enjoy,
eighty degrees or more, oh boy!

So we can't pass a law, and we couldn't uphold...
..one anyway, that's what I've been told.
It's the first day of Summer, that season of heat,
I'll walk through it all, I will not be beat.

And I'll push buttons, why not come along?
Go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/.
See the six tabs along the whole top,
start with one, get all six, and then stop.

And let's not forget our neighbors and friends,
those who are different might not fit in,
we can make changes in our on lives;
Live and Let Live, the motto that thrives.

Smile (in the summertime)!

No comments:

Post a Comment