Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Sunday...

....all over again,
seven days, that's how long it's been,
since the last one, my how time flys;
seven nights, seven days with blue skys.

The part of blue skys is a downright lie,
we had rain one day, can't let that go by;
and today has promise to bring us more,
or maybe it's sunny, Weather.com's not sure.

The Red Sox don't play until late,
a national broadcast is their fate;
same as yesterday, on network TV,
so I won't see them play, it has to be.

Only one game out, in the race for first,
soon the Yankees will be the worst, :),
and the Red Sox will be at the top of the pile,
by August they'll be ahead by a mile.

So I'll spend the first part of my day,
pushing buttons - that's making hay;
six little tabs, all across the top,
I'll do them all, I just can't stop.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment