Saturday, June 19, 2010

Twelve-twenty...

...that ring's a bell,
that's when I got up, that works pretty well,
it all amounts to about five and a half hours sleep,
that's probably enough, without getting in too deep.

So, right back at it, same get up time,
keep the rows straight, march in line;
one hour after the other, time passes on,
I'd rather it be this, than totally gone!

I have no big plans for stuff today,
it's going to be hot, and by the way...
...did I mention hot, that's what we will get,
it's not the first day of summer, so it's not over yet.

I'll do some walking, have coffee too,
take Peggys paper, pick up bottles too;
I'm going to Wal-Mart to get some stuff,
been buying for years, don't have enough.

Then down to Newport, it's not that far,
check farmers market, put stuff in the car;
bring those beet greens home, put them in water,
I'll have a good diet, like we all oughta.

Let's go push some buttons, help someone out,
you know, those little buttons give you some clout;
you can pick and choose, all go hog wild,
just click them all, let out your child.

And be good to one another, treat people right,
just 'cause their different's no reason to fight,
don't be scared to open your mind,
Live and Let Live, be honest and kind.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment