Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well,.....

...I'm at it again,
slept well past ten,
twelve-twenty in fact, is the time I arose,
all rested, sitting here now, in quite a pose.

It seems there's one way or the other,
ain't no in between, I'll tell you brother,
when it comes time for me to awake;
there's no limit on times for me to take.

Feast or famine, long or short,
this is not the game, if you're not a sport,
there's no way to win, it's losers games,
the times to get up - all have different names!

And so it goes, one day to the next,
just like I said my sleep time is hexed;
it's a good thing I'm used to it - or adjusted,
that dad-blasted clock of mine is busted.

But I can still walk and do my thing,
physical therapy today - that has a ring;
some coffee, a meeting, it works out just right,
but I have to wear shorts. Now there's a sight!

And I have time to push buttons, always spot on;
visit http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/;
there are six tabs, all acrossed the top,
push one or all, no fail, no flop.

And be kind to others, Live and Let Live,
you have love in your heart, don't fear to give;
each one is unique, but we're all the same,
don't give in to hate; don't play that game.

Smile :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment