Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm alive...

...and well, on a short nights sleep,
but it's nice and quiet, that I'll keep;
it was a long day with the Hollie girl,
she sure can keep things in a whirl.

It was four hundred eighty miles round trip,
and it all went off well, without a blip;
she didn't get all that she wanted,
but got enough so that I'm not haunted.

Twenty-one projects, and one TV show,
those are the 'things' that make her mind go;
so many interests, and so little time,
I don't know how she keeps her mind.

All went well, we didn't get lost,
the weather was warm, no hint of a frost;
it was cool enough that we didn't heat up,
and I had coffee, one, in a real cup.

So into New Hampshire, projects and lunch,
then back to Maine, in an hour, to give you a hunch,
just an idea of how fast her mind spins,
just like leaves blown in the winds.

Hold her steady, applies to ships,
and to Hollie and the words from her lips,
she thinks so fast, she may get confused,
it's a surprise that her brain isn't bruised.

So I got home, a bit after six,
to bed with the Red Sox, it's how I get my kicks;
five hours of sleep, up, ready to go,
bring in the camera so there's photos to show.

But now I need coffee, it's already put on,
and I'll push buttons for good befor it gone,
six little tabs, all with a button to push,
it's easy, no sounds, so shhhhh!

I'll be good to my neighbors, Live and Let Live,
my favorite slogan, it has lots to give..
..me ideas on how to behave,
and lets me use my whole hand when I wave.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment