Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday already...

....it's really nothing new,
at least not for me, I wouldn't know about you;
just another Hollie Day, no different than the rest,
but, it takes no effort to make it among the best.

I suppose it will be a rather routine day,
doing all the usual things, there's no other way,
it's done from memory every time out;
if it was good once, then again, that carries some clout.

I'll enjoy the time we spend, if not the cash,
she may think that it's something people put in the trash,
that's just the way it is, not subject to change;
with all the time we spend extending our range.

So, I'll let you go, have a sunny day,
go about your business in a different way;
variety is the spice of life, I've often heard it said,
I didn't hear that today, my right hearing aid is dead.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment