Friday, November 25, 2011

Leftovers..

...isn't always talk about turkey sandwiches.  How about left over money?  Got any of that?  With the feds cutting Low Income Heating Assistance you could make a donation.  Got any kind thoughts?  All of our troops out in the field and on the water, could use a few kind thoughts.  I just read about an Army unit "at the tip of the spear" in Northern Afghanistan, they built a small road even though they are an Infantry unit The Wolfhounds; it costs 8 American lives for that road, kind thoughts for the troops, it's what they need.
  Of course if you have any leftover time, you could go stand in line at Wal-Mart, or Toys R Us.  I personally, cannot imagine why people do that, oh wait, I think I can - remember Cabbage Patch dolls?  Rhonda was 8 or 9 then, we couldn't get one, but her Aunt and Uncle Brad and Charlene were able to.  I'm sure this year there is some other toy or electronic item that's a must have - I have no idea what it is.  Boy, do I feel good about that.  All I have to do is take a walk, drink some coffee, run a couple of errands and go home, life is good for the geezer!
A traditional leftover sandwich.
This is a burger with turkey and cranberry sauce.  Don't think I'd like it, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment