Sunday, November 20, 2011

New ideas and other stuff


  So....this is really how it's done!  I had no idea!  Well, to begin with I thought one or two ideas I had weren't all that bad, now, I wonder.  This is number 912 of this blog, if I'm counting and reading right.  I am running out of ideas to keep writing, but I really want to get at least 1000 days in here, or longer.
  If you have any ideas, and I know you don't like it, but there is always the comment box at the bottom of each entry; try it out and let me know what you want.
  When I end for today I have a photo of the man/woman that injected the other women's butts, you can tell from the photo why he/she uses Fix-A-Flat (a tire sealer).
  The weather this morning is inviting me to walk, of course I still haven't had any coffee or breakfast, so that comes next, this is always in the first hour I'm supposedly awake, maybe that's why I run out of ideas.
That's a thought!
  I could run for President, nah!  All those television things, I wouldn't like that! Ugh!  Out of the question.

  I don't fly very well on my own power, so no top of the building for me.


You see, use that comment box!  I'll promise you won't have to see me in person, you're completely safe when you give me ideas.  Aren't you?

And here, the missing photo from yesterday, see anything unusual?

No comments:

Post a Comment