Wednesday, May 9, 2012

........and........we're off....

....to see the lizard.  Or some such other thing.  Actually this is one of Hollies vacation days, we will be going to the Newington Mall in New Hampshire following a short visit with my brother and his wife in Dover (the New Hampshire Dover for you Mainers).
  I'll pick her up at six and go backwards a bit and take the interstate from Newburgh, then it will be a stop in Waterville or Augusta and on to Biddeford for the first "Staples Stop".  Staples Stops rank in importance just above bathroom breaks.  Staples Stops are the whole reason for this trip, one of the Staples in New Hampshire hasn't been stopped at before.  I am not making this up.  I can make up some funny or weird stuff but this is for real.
  I am in hopes of being home before six this evening, maybe seven, it'll be a long day, but with plenty of entertainment I'll be okay.  Entertainment consists of me learning about new singers, or singer wannabes.  Or, maybe I'll listen to some Presidential history, there was one President born in New Hampshire - Franklin Pierce, and of course his wife, children(?), household pets and events that took place while he was in office.
  I'm off to see the lizard.  It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment