Monday, May 7, 2012

No snow in the forecast.

New lambs are here - click
  Those sheep and cows live out by Hollies place, Linda took some photos for us yesterday while running errands.  As for me, well I did manage to walk six hours between 4 and 8 in the morning.
I didn't accomplish much after that, I did a little work in the flower beds, started a fire in the grill,
and ate.  The fire start was something else!  Smokey like I've never seen.  I use "match light" type charcoal, but bought a "store brand", it's a brand I won't use again.
  I watched the Red Sox game, except for the fifth inning - I was asleep, terrible is a word I'd use to describe that game. Terrible.
  The Red Sox starting pitchers are all bad, gone to hell in a handbasket, you can actually say things like that about that bunch.  The Bull Pen is exceptionally bad, I can't imagine where they dig these guys up, there must be a "Bad Pitcher Farm" where you can pick a couple, Boston got the part of that crop that was rotten.
  I guess I should ask myself "Why do you watch those games?".  I don't have a good answer, it's kind of like watching a house burn instead of calling the Fire Department.  Or, you could say, it's a complete waste of time and mental energy.
Watching the baby sleep, or the road.
More sheep, or the same ones in a different photo, or a little bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment