Thursday, July 19, 2012

Maybe I'm getting the message....

Second days work done - click to enlarge
  I have noticed a 50-60% drop in readership when I use the word "Projects" in the label for my blog.  I guess when this one is done I'll drop that word.  Or I could still show you my project and not put that word in.  What do you think? (use the comment 'envelope' at the bottom).
  More walking yesterday, I am averaging about 6.5 miles a day for the month, I'll keep it that way as long as I can.  I still remember a few years ago I was walking 7 to 10 miles without a problem, that was then this is now.
  The Team pleased Red Sox Nation last night, with Cody Ross enjoying 2 home runs, each hit with 2 men on base, so 2 homers 6 runs batted in.  That's a good night for anyone, even in the pros.
  Well, time for some breakfast and a nice walk, the front finally passed through and the air is a whole lot better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment