Tuesday, March 18, 2014

On being replaced.....by a robot

Packing and shipping
Photo: istockphoto
  Wilbur and I have probably packed and shipping a couple of hundred items during our working days.  Now I guess we would be replaced with a robot, which could very well do the job.
  Robots will replace bank tellers, loan managers, barbers and bicycle mechanics, so says the study which wasn't written by a robot.  I'll direct you to a slide show which shows a number of occupations and the odds that they'll be replaced.
  I guess it should bother me, but it doesn't because I already bypass tellers most of the time by using an ATM, which can be seen as a robot - according to me.
  Take a look at the show:

Bicycle mechanic
Photo: Mike DeSisti Maclatchy Tribune News Service

No comments:

Post a Comment