Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring?

click to enlarge
  It's Spring!  Like hell it is, at least not here in Levant, Maine - it's snowing!  We are expected to get 2 or 3 inches of fresh snow to add to the two or so feet already on the ground.  No, I'm sorry Spring is a ways away.  And I am staying home this morning, I need to go into town but it can wait - it's supposed to be 40 degrees later (way later probably).
  Does it occur to you that the ads for 1800 Tequila show a bully?  It does to me.  Maybe you haven't seen any of them, you may not have if you don't watch sports.  And Budweiser wants to know if you know who made your beer.  I'd guess it was Budweiser.  Listen, I used to drink it by the gallon, do you think I really cared by who or where the damned stuff was brewed, no.
click to enlarge
  If, by any chance, you are hard of hearing you'll get this strip, or if you happen to live with a "deaf" person you will understand.  This is me in the red shirt, and my lovely wife Linda and it's what I put her through, unless by chance I am wearing my hearing aids.  If I have them in I only do this half of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment