Friday, October 16, 2009

I saw....

...it on TV so it must be true,
I believe all of it, don't you?
No, I'm just kidding, just joking around;
I might believe half of what I've found.

Most of the stuff that I read,
can be thrown out without much heed;
the most honest part of the paper I see,
are the letters to editor, plain as can be.

All of the news shows on TV,
are already on the 'net for all to see;
by the time the networks brings us the "news";
most of have already decided our views.

It almost as though the newscaster reads,
stuff for yesterday paper, we get news at speeds...
...that were not possible, back in the past;
so really the "news" is "old", ain't that a blast!

Well, back to earth, I'm feeling real good,
slept in 'til midnight, just like a log of wood,
I guess I'll have to get used to more sleep,
or I could get an alarm clock: BEEP, BEEP!

I'm going to walk, and I'll dress warmer too,
yesterday 5 and and half miles were quite cool;
so I've got out my jacket, the big winter one,
I need to walk, I need it and it's fun.

Go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com and you will find,
that big purple button, that I keep in my mind;
when we use that the web sponsor gives food,
to humane shelters to help feed their brood.

And try to act differently today,
better than yesterday, go all the way;
say hello or good morning or even good night,
tell your family you love them before you turn out the light.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment