Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is it Thursday already...




don't tell me that's so,
I was just getting started and ready to go,
do stuff on Wednesday, and now it's too late,
boy oh boy, now I have to wait!
The grand dogs were here, their pictures above,
painted by granddad with a whole lot of love,
they were good boys, but they had to try hard,
just that once when they saw a cat in the yard.
We all had a good time, good visits are best,
on top of all that, I got some good rest.
Back up today at ten thirty PM,
haven't done that, since I don't know when,
But I'm ready for action, ready to go,
just have to wait six hours or so,
get in a good walk, maybe four or five miles,
then to a meeting, good friends, good smiles.
I have already pushed that button today,
hope you do too, that's all I can say;
and remember the hungry people too,
and try to see what you could do.
Be good to your neighbor, and you might have to try...
...harder with some than others, I don't know why;
but you'll find that it's worth the effort and more,
when you Live and Let Live, be your final score.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment