Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday again?

It must be near the end of a week,
or Saturday, so to speak;
this will be one of those days,
because it's a Hollie Day so she says.

A little road trip is on for sure,
Brunswick, Freeport and more;
she has a reason, that she states,
but she likes to ride, when we have our "dates".

So it will be a nice ride when she sees,
autumn leaves, that are left on the trees;
they're getting thinned out now by the wind,
but then, of course, she has money to spend.

I'll tell you tomorrow, just what went on;
if I'm able to write, or, not totally gone,
but I think it'll be a very nice day,
I've been to the bank, so I can pay.

You can help animal shelters by rote,
just go http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, and vote!
It's just so simple and easy to do,
if I can do it, how about you?

So what's up when you're feeling blue,
after all doesn't the world revolve around you?
That's not the spirit that will help you too much,
why not try a 12 step meeting or such?

Enjoy...it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment