Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Wednesday

....already, how about that! And I'm ready to roll,
since I got up at twelve, it's time for a stroll.
I plan to go walking, just about four,
and would like to do four miles or more.

Yesterday was rainy and nearby some snow,
but before that all happened I was on the go,
got in five miles, before the rains came,
and happy to do it, and I'd do it again.

We having visitors later today,
the grand dogs are coming, hooray;
they're bring their humans if you know what I mean,
our son and his wife, Jon and Darlene.

We're going to Prospect, to visit Fort Knox,
it's old and it's huge, made with granite blocks.
and there is the Penobscot Bridge, it's new,
the observation tower will give us a view.

But before all that, I'll go to a meeting,
see all my peeps, do some greeting;
Live and Let Live that is our bid,
feel free to join us we'll be glad you did.

Push the purple button please, would you?
And don't forget people get hungry too;
you can go to www.gsfb.org and make a donation,
or you can help in a food kitchen in this great nation.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment