Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday...

....morning, at least it is now,
I was up before it started anyhow;
a mild disappointment awaited me here,
the Phillys game was postponed, oh dear!

I did get to see the last few minutes from...
the Warriors game, and they won, they won!
Maybe there'll be a great new season,
and maybe Stephen Curry will be the reason.

You never know what going on in my head,
some of you probably look forward with dread;
but you needn't fear or go into shock,
I've got the stuff locked up in a headlock.

I've already pushed the big purple button,
you don't think they feed them dogs mutton?
No? okay then we don't need to worry;
but to help them critters, you'd better hurry.

Live and Let Live is a beautiful theme,
it should become everyone's dream;
can't you just imagine the joy,
that would befall every girl and boy?

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment