Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yesterday....

...was much better than the day before,
I was even smiling when I walked out the door,
the five and a half miles of good walking,
accomplished them all without even talking.

There were no games, meant to distract,
only some reading and watching of fact;
maybe that's how life should be led,
but without sports action wouldn't things be dead?

Today I plan to walk some more,
watching the weather is my morning chore,
hope that the rain starts later than six,
so I can continue to walk in the sticks.

In the meantime I've taken time,
to push the purple button, and it's not only mine,
that button is there (www.theanimalrescuesite.com) for all to share,
Please visit that site and show them you care.

And help for our fellows should be one of our tasks,
reaching out and helping when we are asked;
Live and Let Live is a continuous challenge,
we always need to make sure there's balance.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment