Thursday, April 8, 2010

Habit forming....

...that's what it is, this sleeping in stuff,
ten o'clock was too early, I hadn't had enough,
when I got up at twelve-thirty AM, wow!
But I'm not going to hurry, or, right now.

Maybe I was tired after yesterdays 'work',
Jeff and I put the desk together, my new perk,
almost finished when we hit a snag,
one of the drawers just wants to sag.

We'll be back at it, later today,
fix the dad-blasted drawer 'til it's okay,
then one more thing is on our short list,
a TV stand is waiting, if you get my gist.

Hopefully, then, everything will be done,
floor, desk, stand, curtain rods in fell-swoop one;
but, I'm sure there'll be something else come along,
after all, real life is not like the song.

But before I head out for my walk today,
I'll take time to push buttons, what do you say?
Will you start with the yellow or the green?
Or, maybe, just start somewhere in between.

You may have a new neighbor, or meet someone new,
maybe they're different, in some way, than you;
you can still make friends, or shake someones hand,
Live and Let Live - that's the song in this band.

Enjoy!!! (Time to make coffee, and look at the posted time)

No comments:

Post a Comment