Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling....

...is believing, or something like that,
my overnight experience, and this is a fact,
woke up at nine, after four hours in bed,
had to use the bathroom, and this is where it led.

I didn't need my glasses, knew where I was going,
walked into the wall, my sleepiness was showning,
the wall that I walked into was in the opposite direction,
maybe in the dark, I was confused by my reflection?

When I turned around I walked into the door,
by that time I was ready to urinate on the floor,
but, as luck would have it, I finally made it in,
good thing I went to bed, and back to sleep again.

That was not a typical night of that I'm pretty sure,
usually I don't get lost, I just lay there and snore,
must have been real tired - or my mind just gave out,
but that's a definition of 'hitting the wall' that you may not hear about.

Now the coffee says it's ready, sputter little spout,
think I'll go and get some, see how it came out.
Ohh! That's good, pure liquid black gold,
good in any weather, even hot or cold.

Think I'll go and push some buttons, the one's you know about,
feed the hungry puppies, give kids a reason to shout,
help pay for mamograms, or teach someone to read,
all in a few seconds; please, won't you take the lead. (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/)

When you have a job to do, don't start at the end,
always start at the begining, instructions don't bend;
step by step you go through, until the job is done,
so First Things First, will show you why it's lesson number one!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment