Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday...

...as promised, so that makes me glad,
meeting time and coffee, miss it and be sad.
The floor is getting started, we can hardly wait,
because when it's finished, it's going to be great.

Add in the Celtics win, barely by a thread,
and then the Red Sox on the Yankees tread,
what more could I have asked for, I wonder out loud,
there really isn't much standing in the crowd.

So, there, now I'm happy, well almost anyway,
but the weathers perfect, well okay, okay;
no need to be a grouch when nice things come around,
be very grateful you're still above the ground.

I think I'll push some buttons and some little good,
push them all just the way your mama says you should,
it doesn't matter in which order just do a few,
but really do them all, you can start with blue.

Coffees good!

No comments:

Post a Comment