Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I just...

...finished watching the basketball game,
one team had to lose, that's a pure shame;
both teams played as well as they could,
but one had to lose, I knew they would.

I cheered for the team, an underdog,
they lost by one point, that's in the log,
those Butler players can hold their heads high,
they played their heart out, and I sigh.

On the home front, there's news to report,
the floors almost finished, it won't come up short;
it really looks nice, I'll be glad when it's done,
we'll put the room back together, so it's all one.

Walking today, looks like it'll be nice,
and I'm happy we're done with the snow and ice,
the Spring feels great when I'm out and about,
if it wasn't so early, I'd go out and shout.

But before I get carried away,
let me send http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ your way,
just push all those buttons, or whichever you choose,
you can help lots of people stop singing the blues.

And if you go out, and meet someone new,
and maybe they're not just like you;
don't be scared, give their hand a shake,
Live and Let Live - that's not a mistake.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment