Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sleeping in.......

....may not be great, but it shortens the wait,
so I'm not chomping at the bit to get out of the gate,
it's only four hours before walking, if I get up at midnight,
so there's no real long stretch of time, but rushing's not delight.

The Red Sox and the Celtics lose,
actually the Celtics were set on snooze,
if they can't beat the Knick(s),
playoffs will be over quick.

My back feels better every day,
when it goes bad, it goes all the way,
walking seems to help alot,
so I'll give it all I've got.

Before I go, Please let me say,
that I'll push buttons. I'll do it today.
Won't you take time to join me please,
it's fast, it's fun and it's done with ease.

First Things First, that's what I say,
wether you're talking work or play,
follow directions from step one,
you'll be pleased, when you are done.

Coffee! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment