Friday, April 9, 2010

Is it....

me or is it me, but I was just thinking,
sitting here staring, eyes not blinking;
where is my coffee, or where is it not,
after all I just made a fresh pot.

Ahhh! Here it is and it's hot,
freshly brewed, right from the pot;
it's a good thing people work in Brazil,
if they don't farm coffee, few places will.

I don't go to Starbucks, there's one around here,
why pay six bucks for coffee to drink it there?
If others can sell it for a less steeper price,
don't you think they could change, just to be nice?

On the home front, the desk is all done,
right here in the house, out of the hot sun,
the TV stand too, sits here all through.
Thanks Jeff for helping, couldn't do it without you.

Before I ramble a little too long,
how 'bout those buttons, you know the song,
purple, green, blue, yellow, red and blue,
sing along please, they need me and you.

Live and Let Live - best slogan there is,
what others do ain't none of your biz;
let them live their life, you live yours,
be thankful you're able to finish your chores.

The coffee is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment