Thursday, April 29, 2010

How about...

...Jon Lester?  Can he pitch, or what?
The Toronto Blue Jays, must wonder that.
The Jays had two hits in the entire game,
and Lester struck out eleven, is he Hall of Fame?

Maybe, maybe not but last night he was,
and the Red Sox are ready for a one day pause.
So...maybe this is the beginning of a turn around,
they do that when I'm ready to put them in the ground.

Not much walking for me today,
knee's a little tender, so that's okay.
The weather seems to be not bad but not fine,
I'll take that as hope that it's a good sign.

I had to stop and put some coffee on,
got up late today, it seems half gone.
It's still early but it throws me a bit,
but sleeps not bad, I'll take it.

When I finish this, I know what to do,
go and push some buttons, starting with the blue,
I think it bears repeating, a reminder if you will,
no matter how hard we try, things aren't better still.

Please take time today to try something new,
it doesn't have to be a lot, anything will do.
It could be the way you eat, try a different mix,
or you could take a walk, pick up varied sticks.

Enjoy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment