Saturday, May 1, 2010

I wonder....

...why the knee was engineered the way it is,
when I got older the cushion's just fizz,
so to all apprearances this damn thing just wore out,
or something like that..this is a tempory bout.

There will be no walking, on those five mile hikes,
maybe just a mile or two, my plan pounded by spikes;
but on the other hand, if I think a little bit,
it's all over but the crying, get used to it!

My wife, Linda's, taking Hollie, out on the town,
here's hoping that she can keep up, or do I mean "get down";
I guess it doesn't really matter that they have a 'girl's day out',
so I'll just stay home, stuff to do, so I won't pout.

What I'll do is read, work on a painting, that's not too hard,
water on the flowers that were planted in the yard;
probably I'll need a nap, sometime around nine,
and maybe watch a hockey game, see- I'm not wasting time.

But right now I need to go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/,
and go up near the top, where the tabs are lined up on...
...see the different colors, purple, green and yellow hue,
pink, blue and red; they're right up there too.

Nowhere in the motto, Easy Does It, does it say,
you don't need to do it, it doesn't work that way.
The purpose here is simple, you can use the easy way,
but you still need to do, what you need to do today.

Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment