Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skunk!!

I saw him yesterday, that striped little thing,
in time to cross the road, or you know what that could bring,
when I was abreast of it, I sort of scraped my feet,
he/she took off running, it couldn't stand the heat.

It's the first time that I've seen it, in 2010,
so I'll need to be on the lookout, or be a has been;
and it's good to keep a watchful eye,
look for the critters and keep an eye on the sky.

Well, now they've gone and done it!
The Celtics I mean.  They played hard and won it,
first round winners will need the rest;
because now it's Cleveland, thought to be the best.

And the Red Sox were winners too, I'm almost overcome,
Clay Bucholtz pitched well, Lowell hit the winning run!
Now I can be happy, at least for today,
and keep my big mouth shut, the bitchin's gone away.

But I'll go walking, there's going to be some rain,
very light stuff, or snow, shouldn't be a pain;
at least I'll get some time in, maybe a few miles,
and that should keep me relaxed and giving smiles.

But first I think you know, what I'm going to do.
That's right! Go push the green, purple, blue;
and the red, pink and yellow, I'll go right down the line,
you do it your way, and I'll do it mine!

Live and Let Live, I can't say it enough;
take time to think it through, and all that other stuff;
just try to be friendly, smile and give a hand,
it's easy to be nice! But on the other hand.....


Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment