Monday, April 26, 2010

Jeepers.........

....there's not much left to say,
if you were a Boston fan, it was a lousy day!
The sox can't bat in a single run,
and the Celtics play like kids having fun.

Those 'athletes' may sometimes forget,
they have to work, fans pay for it;
the Sox need a batting coach, new;
the Celtics need to be younger, except for a few.

I won't berate them anymore today,
and tomorrow? Well, who's to say;
all the above describe most of the day,
I'm looking forward to today.

I did walk five miles then and I'll do it now,
Usually manage to work that in somehow,
but it's relaxing, and give me time to think,
and, fingers crossed, no sign of the stink. (skunk)

It'll be a couple of hours to sit,
so I'm planning to make good use of it;
starting with http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ page,
pushing those buttons. It's all the rage!

And maybe somewhere along the way,
I'll meet a stranger, someplace today;
I just might stick out my hand,
give his a shake, it's a free land.

Smile:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment