Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A regular...

...pitchers duel, that's what it was,  (sarcasm intended)
really no, that's a reason not a cause;
the game was long and ugly, over in four hours,
thirteen to twelve, the taste of it sours.

Thirty-four hits, that's the total of....
...this game - that ought to be against the law...
of averages anyway.  The pitcher threw,
too many, so the runs add up to more than just a few.

I've got to take a walk, to clear my aching brain,
and I just watched the end, that helped relieve the pain.
There can't be an excuse for ugly games like this,
but FrancoMa will come up with one, he'll do his best.

I just can't forget it, walk and a meeting too,
and if I were a Toronto fan, I don't know what I'd do,
I need to walk to get away from this ugly scene,
and the meetings help too, if you know what I mean.

So, let's move on to more pleasant things,
like pushing pretty buttons, you know what that brings,
hope, food and medicine are amoung the gifts,
you can give away today, yes, you! You deserve the best.

And Let us not forget to Live and Let Live,
it's a simple motto that has a lot to give;
what other people should not cause a frown,
if it's lawful business, you mind your own!

Enjoy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment