Sunday, April 25, 2010

I don't....

...understand it, and I never will,
how can I sleep, well, until?
One day it's midnight, the next it's ten,
I worry about having days that don't end.

Nah!  I'm doing okay,
up at midnight another nice day,
yesterday too, was a late rising for me,
I worry about nothing, don't you see?

Yesterday was quiet, I have a good walk,
then we took a ride, about nine o'clock,
took a spin up around the Piscataquis River way,
then back home for lunch, all in all a very nice day.

Today is going to be quiet too,
a walk and an errand, not much to do,
the Sox and the Celtics both play at one,
now, how am I going to get anything done?

So, I'll just take it, one day at a time,
if anything's lost, it's just my mind,
I'll try not to worry about my sleep habits,
so I won't count sheep. How about rabbits?

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment