Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crash...

...Bang...Ala Kazam!
Oversleeping was a sham!
I guess a night of sleeping in,
happens once and not again.

So...back to my "normal" times,
and life is good, grapes grow on vines;
but I wonder what goes on,
in my brain, I think it's gone.

When I woke up the first time last night,
it wasn't dark, it was very light;
I'd thought that I'd just taken a nap;
to rest while walking, I was late, ohhh crap!

A look at the clock, let the story unfold,
I like to walk, but dreaming of it is old;
I had gone to bed at my regular hour,
but the dreams I had soon turned that sour.

I was looking for something all over the place,
online, on the phone, driving kind of a race;
suddenly I was hit from behind, smack! Whoa!
there was a lot of traffic, no place to go.

I pulled over after the light,
place looked like Augusta, it wasn't night,
no one came with me, the other guy left!
oh, my goodness, how my life was blessed.

All that worry, was for naught,
there were no dents, where they ought;
then I woke up, it was about time,
not really, it was only quarter past nine!

Smile:)
I hope you had a good nights sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment