Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here I am...

...again, waiting for some coffee,
sleeping in again, you see.
Up at midnight, must have been tired,
but, who knows how my brain is wired.

Today is the day for physical therapy,
they will try to help the old guys knee;
it cuts my meeting time right in half,
that doesn't mean the flag's at half-staff.

And later today, I'll go an vote,
try not to miss the polling boat;
I think it's important that we each have a say,
and that's why I choose to vote each election day.

Then I can't complain if my "guy" wins,
and goes out and collects a thousand "sins";
there'd be noone to blame other than me,
I'd be the who put them in office, you see.

But before all that, I have an important chore,
just push those buttons one time more;
feed the critters, or buy a book,
let's check it out, it's sure worth a look.

And treating people with kindness, give it a try,
that's not to mean that you don't, I won't imply;
and let's not forget, Live and Let Live,
everyone out there has something to give.

Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment