Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Will wonders...

...never cease?
My wake time increase?
Wonder of wonders, what in the world?
I slept 'til 1:20, my mind is whirled!

One-twenty! You say? How can that be?
I can't explain it, but it happened to me.
Was I surprised?  Has a cat got a tale?
Well, at least I didn't walke up in jail.

So, the election went well? Not so sure on this end,
for me there's surprised, my mind's trying to bend,
both people who won a chance to run,
for Governor, surprise me, son-of-a-gun.

Well, I need to finish waking up, this is all new,
sometimes strange things happen that puts us in a stew,
but I've got exercises, I need to get done,
beleive me when I say, there's more than one.

And I've got to push buttons. For what you ask?
It's part of the plan, and it's such a small task;
just pick a color, or pick a cause,
support breast cancer, or feed critters with paws.

And be helpful and kind, you've much to give;
never forget Live and Let Live!
It's just a simple way to say the Golden Rule,
do unto others and they do unto you!  (hopefully)

Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment