Friday, June 11, 2010

Eleven fifteen...

...was that the correct time?
gosh it took hours to make that mine,
it was six forty-five four times in a row;
what in the hell makes that clock go?

That's what it seemed like, all the long night,
I'd wake up and the clock looked all right,
but I'd wake again and the clock hadn't changed;
and I was sure some sleep had been arranged.

It happened four times, for heavens sake!
So I imagine I was still awake;
but who knows, the mind has it's way,
but next time it's six forty-five, I hope it won't stay.

So let's leave all that sleep stuff behind,
we must have better things on our mind;
helping less fortunate people and pets,
I'm telling you, that's is good as it gets.

And be kind to your neighbors, Live and Let Live,
be worthy of love, you have lot's to give,
don't shun somebody because they're not like you,
remember it takes lot of pieces to make a good stew.

Enjoy :}

No comments:

Post a Comment