Saturday, June 12, 2010

I already...

...did that!  That's my motto today,
so I really didn't, well, who's to say;
this morning I'm with Hollie so I must shut my mouth,
don't let on that Wednesday, we'll be headed south.

Hollie wants to visit people, who live out of state,
that's what she's says, but her reason doesn't state....
...that she really wants to go to Staples, in a place;
that's new to her, for that, she'll go anyplace.

So that's my plan this morning, then we'll wait for fate,
she has her plans, which aren't always great,
but, she'll get to do, as my as I can handle,
but, honestly, at her pace, I don't hold a candle.

You, enjoy your day, in a way that you see fit,
there are things that you can do, just do it;
or you could put something off, it's choice,
sleep in, take a nap, to a song give some voice.

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment